Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Argos Catalogue now selling Helly Hansen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Interesting that with the 'recession' Argos have a full page of ski wear in their new catalogue.
Perhaps more interesting is that it is Helly Hansen kit which as a brand I would not have associated with being available at Argos.

Avaialble from Argos online as well.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boredsurfing, It must be going well as there seems to be plenty of "currently out of stock" signs next the the Helly Hansen kit.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It probably isn't available yet. The 'autumn winter' catalogue only came out today. I would have thought Argos would stock a more affordable brand personally. I think I'll stick to Decathlon and Mountain Warehouse.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's available from September.

queen bodecia, I've heard a rumour that Aldi might be selling Spyder this winter wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Boredsurfing, The usual Aldi gear is a lot more tasteful Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Helly seems to have a lot of stuff in TK Maxx which suggests to me that they may make up stock for the lower priced outlets (& their own outlet stores)- there are different levels of fabric used.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is lower price than normally associated with the brand so Is the kit lesser quality or have we been suckers for the last number of years?
This reminds me of a story I heard about a man who met a woman in a lift and asked her would she sleep with him for £1,000,000. The woman said she would he then asked would she do it for £50 to which the woman replied "what kind of woman do you think I am?" The man said "well we've already established that now we're just working on the price".
Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
RPF wrote:
It is lower price than normally associated with the brand so Is the kit lesser quality or have we been suckers for the last number of years?
This reminds me of a story I heard about a man who met a woman in a lift and asked her would she sleep with him for £1,000,000. The woman said she would he then asked would she do it for £50 to which the woman replied "what kind of woman do you think I am?" The man said "well we've already established that now we're just working on the price".
Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
FWIW the best 'technical' sk jacket I have ever had (and that's quite a few......) has been an HH bought at their own outlet store in CHeshire Oaks. It kept me warm and dry in some very cold and wet conditions, and the only reason it's been consigned to the back of the wardrobe is that I got bored after a few weeks, spread over a few years. IIRC it cost about £70 but was marked down from around £250, so a real bargain Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
RPF, I believe that joke is attributed to George Bernard Shaw. He certainly came out with some good witticisms! Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My sort of humour that Laughing Laughing Sometimes I stuggle with what is funny, but that made an immediate smile appear Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
fatbob wrote:
Helly seems to have a lot of stuff in TK Maxx which suggests to me that they may make up stock for the lower priced outlets (& their own outlet stores)- there are different levels of fabric used.

I got my HH jacket from M&M direct and it was good value too... not much on there at the moment though
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy