Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

dec 12/09 ski la tania

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
me and a mate are going la tania in december early 1, free lift pass with igluski would be good to get a few more on it, come on if u love skiing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sad

im just finishing some contract work and dont know how my finances will be but im dying to get a early week arranged before a trip with my girlfriend in jan.

la tania is such an amazing place.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we booked the holiday for £449 catered chalet and free lift pass from manchester
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
When do the La Tania lifts open?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowycat, everything and anything you need to know about La Tania www.latania.co.uk
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
and maybe the 1st week of the season has been fantastic for the last two years, but anyone going to La Tania on 12 December ought to be aware that they could well find they have to go a lot higher to find much snow.

And however soon they turn the cannons on there won't be a good base layer for the snow unless the temperatures are low.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
? did the posts previous to mine above get deleted?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, Looks like they did Puzzled
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ah well, they probably wisely decided that arguing the toss about snow in La Tania in mid December might not be the best advertisement for an early holiday there. wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pam no was deleted by the mods. THe post was by a friend of mine so I guess the mod deleted her post and then my wishing her luck just looked out of place so was deleted too.

Might post this in pimps and whores

Andy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy