Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra - Grandvalira & Vallnord Hold Prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Grandvalira (Porte des Neiges, Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig, Soldeu, El Tarter, Canillo & Encamp) and Vallnord (Arinsal, Pal & Arcalis) in Andorra have both confirmed that they will be holding their lift pass prices at the same as last year.

They have both also introduced a new teenager rate which is good news for families, as before they had to fork out for full adult passes. Also, Grandvalira have brought in low season dates which means lower prices than last year for certain dates throughout the season.

Both areas are now hoping to open from 28th November 2009 to 18th April 2010.

Steve
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
thanks steve Smile

do you know which weeks are cheap in pas? there's a group of us thinking of going in january.

thanks
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
too bloody right they have! they must have been some of the most expensive passes in Europe last season. I heard they had a pretty poor season because of their high prices, even though the snow was excellent all season.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Guys first post.

The reason people used to go to andorra was it was cheap. I remember paying around 70 pounds for a 6 day lift pass for Soldeu/El Tarter. They were just sorting out the route to link the 2 together with Pas de la casa so if you bought a day extention and filled in a questionnaire they refunded your extention. Looks like things have changed a lot since then. I saw a weeks pass at over 250 euros this season. That is more than Espace killy, Paradiski (SP) and even 3V. Urgent rethink needed even allowing for the above changes

Andy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowsteve wrote:
Grandvalira (Porte des Neiges, Pas de la Casa, Grau Roig, Soldeu, El Tarter, Canillo & Encamp) and Vallnord (Arinsal, Pal & Arcalis) in Andorra have both confirmed that they will be holding their lift pass prices at the same as last year.

So for main season, that is €213 for a 6 day pass!

30 Euros more than (for instance) the Ski Welt, with 90Km less piste, 27 fewer lifts, and less snow sure.

Remind me again why anyone would want to pay €30 more for it?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Andorra is great for minimal lift queues, plus they usually have good snow conditions. Even if the weather isn't that great, both Grandvalira and Vallnord have both invested heavily in snow making over the last few years. I love skiing in Andorra, plus the friendly and unpretentious atmosphere throughout the resorts make for good apres.

Jayne1407 wrote:

do you know which weeks are cheap in pas?

As for cheap weeks in January, the two middle weeks are low season at €184 for a 6-day adult pass. Have a look at this site for full details of lift pass prices.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy