Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snoasis - any news ?

Poster: A snowHead
The website hasn't been updated since January and according to 'snoasisconcern' there may be some financial and other problems emerging.

Has it been 'credit crunched' or is it under construction yet ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Peter S, like many many construction projects this has stalled. These days you need 4 or 5 banks to finance even small projects, so where would they find funding for a £500m project? It just won't happen in the short term. I doubt it is all quite as dramatic as portrayed on the Snoasis Concern website however.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i just get the feeling that i and most of the users on this site may well have hung up their ski boots by the time it is built
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CEM wrote:
i just get the feeling that i and most of the users on this site may well have hung up their ski boots by the time it is built
Hi All. We hope to open SnOasis in early 2013, with work beginning on site at the start of 2010. A lot is happening in the background with the SnOasis team working hard to bring you the world's first indoor winter sports resort. Keep a lookout for scurrilous rumours! All the best, Jim Carroll, SnOasis
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jim.carroll@awcweb.com, welcome to snowheads!

It will be interesting to have an insider view. Do you have debt and equity funding in place?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The SnOasis team have been at it for 9 years so far. Nobody said it would be easy to bring a world's first to the UK.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes we have the funding for SnOasis.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jim.carroll@awcweb.com, i would be pleasantly surprised if you have a snowball in ... err .... (where is it again) Suffolk's chance in this current climate wink to get this going. It will be interesting to see how this develops and good luck !
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jim.carroll@awcweb.com, sincere good luck.... but I wish someone would get on and build something South of London.

I am sure that Ipswich is very convenient for people from.... ? Cromer

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think it says something when the opposition group has a more up to date and informative website than you do. I wouldn't hold my breath.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bump

Any news ?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
When something appears too good to be true........ rolling eyes
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
jim.carroll@awcweb.com, I'm quite happy for it happen where it has been proposed and wish you the best of luck with getting it completed - hopefully I'll still be skiing then and can come for sliding Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother, I wouldn't mind somewhere a bit more convenient than Castleford.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snow conditions
snoasis is well located for us too.
I hope all goes to plan
snow report
Helen Beaumont wrote:

So would I, if a snowdome got built up here it would be brilliant, somewhere like in my town (ideal!), Bishop Auckland or Middlesbrough, heck, I'd even accept up at Newcastle as long as it's easy to find! snowHead

Back to Snoasis I hope it gets built soon and I would definately consider using it for a 4 day summer skiing trip!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy