Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet summer 2010 timetable?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know when EJ release their summer timetable and flights? I need that to book for April next year which, according to EJ, must be the start of summer!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lorenzo, I e-mailed them about this and was surprised to get a pretty comprehensive reply from them a couple of days later... Shocked

This is what they said:

I can confirm that the next summer schedule (for flights from April to October) will be available by Christmas at the latest.

When it comes to the timetables, we always attempt to keep similar times of departures for our flights.However, each airline is permitted to use a particular time slot for the limited period of time. That is why, before we are able to confirm whether they will be similar as within the current schedule, our representatives need to consult the airport authorities regarding this issue. The timetables for each airline using airport facilities depend mostly on the concerned airport authorities' decision.

At the moment. we do not have any specific information about the future timetables.

We do hope we will be able to offer our regular customers the same or similar timetable for future schedules, as we realise that they get accustomed to the timetable and have their own preferences as for the flights.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tatty,
Good result
Try sending the same email to Ryan Air just as a test and see if you get anything back
Lorenzo,
The "only" way to do this is to keep checking back to the Easyjet website as they will release them without telling anyone (including anyone who has registered with them). If you're lucky you'll see them the day they are released and get the best deals.
Good Luck
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

they will release them without telling anyone (including anyone who has registered with them).

Absolutely. However, I usually find that in practice Snowheads is the best early warning system.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tatty, good response from EJ! Will keep an eye out though as I am sure they will be released long before Christmas. May have to book accommodation regardless and hope that there will in fact be an Edinburgh to Geneva flight!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They may release early as they did with the winter schedule.
Makes me wonder if EJ are struggling with cash flow and needed to get some early cash in.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy