Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Quality Hotel Gatwick.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone stayed there? Is it any good?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No idea. I used the Holiday Inn, cause you can easily walk under your own steam into the Terminal without having to bvgger around with the (frequently) overpriced and unpredictable "off site" hotel transfer services. I wouldn't try it if you're hauling more than the usual number of skiing holiday bags tho. Holiday Inn's cheap (a flat £45ish), clean, friendly, and basic without being uncomfortable. Used it last time I had a god-early 7am flight.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just booked the travel lodge, for Saturday, on airport.. £40 for a family room...

Dont expect it to be great, but better than getting out of bed at 2am... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do any of these offer the "stay-a-night and park-free-for-a-fortnight" deal I've heard so much about?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i think both of them do..try

http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/

i can only comment on the le meridien.....used the 1 night and 8 day parking option, it was a little more expensive than the others but connected to the north terminal so loads easier if you have an early flight and loads of baggage.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Quality Hotel does a hotel and parking package. I also thought about Le Meridienl. The main problem with the parking packages is that if it is off site parking then the scrum to get on the bus when you get back to Gatwick at the end of your holiday can be horrendous. Le Meridien looks good, I might have to push the boat out. After all it is already the most expensive ski holiday that I've ever had. Sad
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i was lucky on my return when i used the meridien(only beacause of a delay)...but i have had the trouble of waiting for the bus.
have you tried these?? a really good service..... a little more than some of the other companies ive tried but never had a problem. you call them from the motorway and there driver meets you at the drop off point then you do the same from passport control on your return.

www.parkinggatwick.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy