Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cleanup crew find ear on slopes at Winter Park

Poster: A snowHead
While cleaning up the ski slopes at Winter Park (Colorado), the cleaup crew found an ear....well not a real ear, but a prosthetic one, so still a strange find....Source: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/19993992/detail.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blue Velvet Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
COme again? NehNeh
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Reminds me of a guy I met a while back who had been in a coach accident and lost an ear. Years later, chatted up a girl in a bar, forgot to mention it, and went back to her place. Apparently quite a way into 'things' when she knocked the prosthetic one off...much screaming and thrashing about and so on and so forth. Just not the right kind.

As first posts go on a forum, not a bad one...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I deemed it was lost during a faceplant, plenty of sunglasses goggles etc are lost in faceplants in powder so hey, why not an ear.....

Sounds like the guy you met also lost his during a faceplant of a slightly different nature.....possibly Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The person who lost it must also have had gyppy tummy.
After all, he had dire ear trouble! rolling eyes

Does this win the prize for worst pun of the week? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I wonder how these false ears are attached? Suction maybe? Special adhesive that washes off easily at the end of the day?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
VolklAttivaS5, and as if by magic http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~bme200/prosthetics_s07/reports/Paper.doc
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
holidayloverxx, maybe Colonel Faceplant's guy had the magnetic version then since the lady managed to fetch it off him easily.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Was the ear's owner named Vincent, a well known piste artist Puzzled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sounds like someone has the ear a wee bit close to the ground.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Getting a bit w ear y of these puns Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
maybe he was waxing his ski's and just left it behind..
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes, if you are going to use naturally sourced wax on your skis, it is wise to sharpen the edges after the waxing. I'm sure spyderjon, would agree.

(cries of 'ear 'ear!)

snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Colonel Faceplant wrote:
Reminds me of a guy I met a while back who had been in a coach accident and lost an ear. Years later, chatted up a girl in a bar, forgot to mention it, and went back to her place. Apparently quite a way into 'things' when she knocked the prosthetic one off...much screaming and thrashing about and so on and so forth. Just not the right kind.

As first posts go on a forum, not a bad one...

A bit of aural sex ? Madeye-Smiley
snow report
The standard of jokes on ear is terrible...I may have found my spiritual interweb home *settles in, hot cocoa, feet up by the fire*.
snow report
Colonel Faceplant, maybe half the reason why that girl knocked it off mid session was because she'd had too many beers.
snow report
VolklAttivaS5, What do you call a bear with no ears ?
A B. wink
ski holidays
I have heard that they find all sort of things on the very crowded Tokyo subway, including prosthetic limbs...
ski holidays
WHAT?
CAN'T HEAR YOU? Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy