Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Versahl and Ischgl Generally

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think we've decided to go to Ischgl next year so i'm spending all my time looking at apartments at the moment. I have found a nice one in Versahl which seems quite reasonable. Google maps places it about 2km from the centre of Ischgl and about 1km from the outskirts of Ischgl. Has anyone been to Versahl and have any advice on how "out" of Ischgl it is? The apartment transports you to the lifts and apparently gives you a lift to the village at night but would it be practical to walk into Ischgl and is there many taxis about?
Thanks Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never used the public transport when I skied Ischgl and I stayed in Mathon which is 5km from Ischgl but on the opposide side of Versahl. However there is a good bus link along the main road #188 so I would think even there is no taxi in Versahl you should be able get a bus into Ischgl early in the evening. Once in Ischgl you should have no problem to get a taxi back, assuming you are sobre enough to walk to the taxi stand.

At 2 km Ischgl is within a walking distance if you haven't a lot to drink. The edge of Ischgl from the centre is about 1km from the Google map and I have walked to the edge before and after a meal late in the evening. The centre of Versahl is approximately 400m from the main road #188 which I sure a bus stop would be located for the residents there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stayed in Versahl for the end of season this year. Its an easy 10/15 minutes walk to the lift opposite Schatzis. Versahl is elevated, so you walk along a path on the hill & drop down.There is a bus stop on the main road. I didn't walk back from Ischgl as the apres had worked its magic. Taxis are everywhere & its about 12 euros. Perfect place to stay & cheaper than Ischgl.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy