Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wengen, jungfraujoch webcam

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking at this webcam of what looks like a lift and there is noone there!

Are they all being wooses that don't ski when it's snowing?!!!

http://www.swisspanorama.com/html/jungfraucam1.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
As far as I know nobody skis up there in winter, but lots of Japanese tourists (not to mention a few English tourists) take the railway up there.
There's a little summer skiing area up on the glacier at the Jungfraujoch.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks David

I'lll be going up though!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Inga, that's the Junfraujoch, there's no skiing up there worth talking about. I'll post a link to some photos later to show you where it is. The train up to it goes through the Eiger, and is a spectacular trip, so I'm told. When I was there at the start of January, I was more interested in skiing Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks fox
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can vouch for the quality of the trip. Well worth the ride. The train stops at a station (Eiger Nordwand, I seem to recall) clevely located with a window that looks straight out of the Eiger's north face. Then you continue up to the Jungfraujoch, which the Swiss proudly claim as the highest railway station in Europe.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sounds great David, can't wait to go!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I've been up there several times in the summer....and you can ski then...but in the winter you can't. If you fancy a day off skiing, then it's a great trip up there - just make sure that visibility is good. You can go walking on the glacier, and they have a great ice palace (just don't wear ski boots!!).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Worth a visit for sure but check the webcams first to make sure the weather is ok up there.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy