Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is this early snow or late snow???...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Chuffing cold out here in Austria at the moment....

I woke up this mornign to make some 'summer' guests their brekkie... put on the tv with cams on and was struck by the sight of the local areas....

Anything above about 1650m has been dumped on!!

If anyone is thinking of playing on the glaciers around Salzburg then now is a very, very good time!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
flangesax, I saw the cams in Gastein were the same. However looks like snow/rain in the mountains has brought misery to those in the Austrian lowlands - there's been some pretty bad flooding in Steyr. Sad

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8117987.stm

Kersh
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeah, lots of problems... but being a Brit I am quite used to rainy weather and flooding... infact it is getting a tad boring now! Hopefully all will turn summery soon!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
flangesax, I work in flood risk management in the UK anyway so i'm always interested in that sort of stuff .... maybe I should have a busman's holiday! Very Happy

Not looking too bad today, i've seen a fair few walkers out in the mountains on the cams. It'll be the same in Radstadt too i'm sure. Looks like the folks are arriving in Ski Amade for their summer hols! wink

Cheers
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kersh, you'd enjoy a story I was told by a hydrologist chap working on the way the water table in the South Downs operates. He and his team were glued to their computer models, only to be interrupted by an old lady up to her ankles in water, outside their office in Chichester, shouting "Do you boys know there's a big flood out here?"
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's at it again!!

Snow down to about 1200 meters and chuffing cold!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.obertauern-ski.at/obertauern3.jpg
http://www.luerzer.at/webcam/kesselspitze/kesselspitze.jpg

snowed in Obertauern too!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Seems to be snowing all over amade....Webcam for St Johann-Alpendorf has lots of the white stuff too. This global warming is a bxgger!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Over here in Switzerland. Cold, Snow, Rain floods .

http://www.20min.ch/news/kreuz_und_quer/story/-Diese-Sommerkaelte-war-ein-Extremfall--22925909

http://www.bernerzeitung.ch/schweiz/standard/Ist-das-ein-Sommerwochenende/story/23508302
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
60cm fresh snow on Zugspitze, Germany (2962m) in one day.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Went walking over the Saulire from Meribel to Courchevel yesterday, six inches of snow at the top
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kerekip wrote:
60cm fresh snow on Zugspitze, Germany (2962m) in one day.

My Dad planned to do the via ferrata up the Alpspitze last weekend .... he thought better of it becuase it was covered in snow!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy