Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les 2 Alpes and summer boarding conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Clearly me and my friends are very impatient and think next season is just too far away so we are off for a spot of glacier action in 4 weeks - where could we find info about conditions etc, the resort site doesn't seem to offer much info (unless I am being blind!).

Actually this request is probably more for the 3 boarders rather than me as a lone 2 planker - not even sure I'll be up to much being 5+months pregnant, oh well, at least I can soak up the summer sun - mmm, is there a good mountain restaurant up there with a lovely sun terrace open this time of the year?!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Your best info is right here, courtesy of a very friendly snowhead who lives in Les Deux Alpes and is an instructor there. You can read her thread on up to date conditions here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=51850

cheers,

Greg
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, Thanks always29, I try to take pix most days - are your snowboard pals up to the new superpipe? 6.5 metres! Shocked Shocked there's a little boardercross track this year too & some beginner jumps. Good thing, but unfortunately they've nabbed the Dome Sud which puts the kybosh on the normal teaching slope. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks, kitenski and easiski! I know what I'll be reading through this weekend!

I think I might send them on it purely for the photo oppurtunities Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
always29, It's HUGE Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy