Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Level Joker Gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been wanting these gloves for a long time but have been unable to find them anywhere could you give me a hand or recomend a equaly as cool alternative?

http://images.usoutdoorstore.com/usoutdoorstore/products/full/level_joker_glv_brn_09.jpg

Thats a picture of them for reference

any help would be much apretiated
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
cubbyhoo, why not just buy 'em from US Outdoor?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cubbyhoo, if you lose gloves at the rate I did this season (3 pairs!) don't bother.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well US outdoor costs more than the price of the glove to ship to the uk. (like £70!!!!!!) or is there another way?

and i'm not careless with my gloves. THREE IN A SEASON?! how on earth did you even do that
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
cubbyhoo, I seem to lose them like I do combs. One very nice (and expensive) Swiss leather pair, with detachable liners, didn't last a week. I could worry about gloves, or I could treat them as losable - the latter seems the pragmatic way to go - though I shall try to be a bit more focussed when I put them down, in future.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The cuff looks way too short, IMO... a recipe for allowing snow in..

but then I am a fan of gauntlets anyway
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy