Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing Weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had a fun weekend skiing with Ice Cool Kidz an adaptive sking club affiliated part of Disability Skiing at Llangrannog in West Wales dry ski slope. Probably one of the more scenic slopes anywhere apart from absence of snow given the views of the cardigan bay coastline.

My daughter aged 8 had a great time in a sit ski. I spent part of my time attempting to teach my little boy ( not disabled) to ski. I got him to ski 20 yards on his own with out falling (technique a little shaky)

Also had a first go at pushing a sit ski with my youngest. she was getting most hacked off she wasn't allowed a turn and I'd been offering to help out so we we gave her a go in a sit ski when the slope was empty. pushing a sit ski is easier than skiing without ona dry ski slope!!

eldest daughter wouldn't let me push her Embarassed
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy