Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who was the last person to see Chemmy Alcott naked?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
She doesn't seem to be certain. I guess her boyfriend might like to know, after reading this:

A quickie with ... Chemmy Alcott

I think she fell into the trap of thinking it was a trick question, when it wasn't really!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe Chemmy could be persuaded to give us a more considered answer, rather than being rushed into it by some Telegraph hack ...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ME!................... in my dreams Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is this a prd for someone to pot that picture of her and mancuso(think it is her) in the hot tub?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Probably not the last, certainly not the first but happy to have been there. Sorry Chemmy. Wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You guys... rolling eyes

It was me!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I get the impression that the Telegraph (which seems to be getting Sunnier by the day) was tempted into asking the question by this earlier bit of the interview:

Quote:
My most embarrassing memory is…

Oh, I’ve got quite a lot of those. I exposed myself when I was on the women’s Downhill course when I was 11. My helmet was rolling down the hill and I had this lucky charm on the back of my helmet and I really really needed to go to the loo so I was at the side of the piste and it was a split-second decision to chase my helmet or to put my one piece ski suit on which would have taken too much time. The helmet was too valuable so I ended up so I ended up skiing down after it and it was highly embarrassing and I would never do it now.

In the light of that, here's an alternative heading for this thread:

Quote:
Who was the last person to see Chemmy Alcott naked on a ski slope?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy