Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Scratch Sprayer FS skis, Any reviews?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking to by some of these rossi skis(168cm), I have read a few contradicting reviews about them and I am now not sure if they are right for me.

I have skied all monutain mostly but I love the park side of skiing too, for the winter I live in Norway so I mostly ride powder or groomed pistes.

I am about 6ft tall and weigh 11 stone, will these skies be good for carving on groomed pistes, on powder and for the park???

Thanks in advance,

Jamie
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Surfsuperstar wrote:
I am looking to by some of these rossi skis(168cm), I have read a few contradicting reviews about them and I am now not sure if they are right for me.

I have skied all monutain mostly but I love the park side of skiing too, for the winter I live in Norway so I mostly ride powder or groomed pistes.

I am about 6ft tall and weigh 11 stone, will these skies be good for carving on groomed pistes, on powder and for the park???

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

Errrr 168cm? Do you like it in the rear?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
parlor wrote:
Surfsuperstar wrote:

I have skied all mountain mostly but I love the park side of skiing too, for the winter I live in Norway so I mostly ride powder or groomed pistes.

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

Errrr 168cm? Do you like it in the rear?

lol my old K2 PE were 159cm and I managed even at 6 ft. What length would suggest then? Any info on the skis?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Surfsuperstar, Don't know the skis, but at your stats, ski around 185mm, assuming you have skied for a while.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I suppose 185 twins are more like 175cm in reality, would you agree with that?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does anyone know about the ski in question?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Surfsuperstar, you have probably seen this...??

http://www.ski-review.com/content/view/447/30/

or this for a few of its stable mates

http://www.ski-review.com/content/category/2/11/30/

Seems the former Sprayer FS is 80mm and the others in the Scratch mix are 84mm and 88mm. I think the 88mmwill be the more all-round ski in the 180 plus lenght.

But I haven't spent that much time researching them... so this is just from a quick look
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JT, Thanks mate, that clears up a lot. Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy