Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best 'early bird' offers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Instead of waiting for a 'last minute' deal for next season , are there any operators offering good early bird offers?
Seem to recall seeing on offer for flights/transfers, chalet board, lift pass for £500 odd in L2A for Jan but wasnt really paying attention at the time !
Thanks in advance
Mitch
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haven't seen any TO offers for next season yet. I have booked already taking advantage of the TUI low early deposit thing, but they certainly weren't offering any price incentives.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
igluski.com were doing £10 lift passes for early season trips, seemd to be abour £500 for the packages befoer the pirce of the lift pass
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Inghams have £380 off holidays this weekend only (8th May), otherwise their current early bird offer is £280 off holidays Smile were booking tonight Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i got what i consder steal for school holiday skiing
£400 each for me and daughter in the new apts at Montgenevre next easter, departs last Sunday in March and gets back easter Sunday
that included under occupancy charge too
with Neilson
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
seahorse, nice one. We've booked, £160 less than the original earlybird price Very Happy .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

We've booked, £160 less than the original earlybird price .

Ah excellent Jeraff! we saved roughly that too! Where have you booked to go to?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we have booked with snowtrex for February half term including free lift passes.

Booked flights early too which have increased loads already !
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
seahorse wrote:
Quote:

We've booked, £160 less than the original earlybird price .

Ah excellent Jeraff! we saved roughly that too! Where have you booked to go to?

Morzine, for the 3rd year in a row and the same appartments. We did the Earlybird last year as well, so both this year and next year have both been slightly cheaper that the 1st year Very Happy.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy