Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So am booking my flights to Geneva today or tomorrow. Flying sometime this weekend and staying for 5 nights I reckon. I'm heading to either Tignes or Val d'Isere but am having difficulties getting transfers. The transfer companies seem super expensive (I guess cos there isn't much chance for sharing as so end of season). Also Mountainsun only have one space in their transfer, and I'm hoping to be travelling with a friend. I'm very flexible so if anyone has already sorted a transfer either there or back, or would be interested in sharing a car hire then let me know. And I'd think about booking flights to work round that. (The public coaches are not running this end of season.)

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Eva
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eva

PM Joanne Mountainsun - she regularly has transfers running for her guests between tignes and Geneva. In fact, why not go stay at chalet Melezes - I hear it is a great place (and full of fellow snowheads!)

Sare
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I did it by train last winter and it was pretty easy. There are a few changes but all of them bar one were on the same platform so it was ok with luggage. Got the bus from Bourg Saint Maurice. and skis
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lynseyf

How long did it take & how much?? I checked it out a year or two ago and it almost seemed quicker to drive from the Channel.........Have always hired a car instead.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy