Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flumserberg Resort Report Feedback Thread

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a feedback thread for Roger C's resort report:

Flumserberg (April 2009)

Feel free to add, comment, or write your own report...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hoppo, Nice to hear you had a good time, your correct there are quite a few off piste opportunties from the lifts. Was the high lift at Leist open with the black or itinerey back down ?

The Tannenboden hotel is IMO the best grub in town (theres not a lot of other choice of course) and they also have a childrens playroom with videos (some in English).

I expect it was nice and quiet up there then, weather looked great
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Frosty, Hoppo was just putting up the link to my report but yes the high lift was open if you mean the furthest chairlift from the resort? Did not see any mention of an itinery down though so we came down the black which I think is by far the steepest run in the resort?

It was quiet up there but to be honest the whole place was quiet even though it was Easter. I'd like to go back sometime when the long itinery run down to gondola mid station at Obertzern (spelling??!!) is skiable. There looked to be snow most of the way down so I guess it would have been skiable until the end of march or so.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy