Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tour Operator Lift Pass Prices For 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Never leave my lift pass to the tour op, after missing the best part of my first mornings skiing a few years ago and usually don't go with tour op's anyway, but next year they are looking quite good value . Apart from lift pass prices, they are charging slightly more in £,s than the actual cost in €,s.

Therefore I come to the conclusion that they are expecting £ Vs € parity or they are robbing us blind !!. I have only checked with TUI group's they are all the same.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kel, how do you work that out? I don't think many resorts will yet have published prices for 2010.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I saved a fair bit this year booking lift pass through the TO. They charged me £175 at the time of booking which would have been €215 in resort on arrival. It's a bit of a lottery though depending on which way the exchange rate goes. I presume the TOs get a bit of a bulk buying discount so make a profit either way...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kel, i would guess they're trying to claw back money they lost this year by selling them at pre-season exchange rate prices. Our group saved some serious £££ by bookin all our lift passes with the TO this year before the exchange rate crashed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy