Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

APO Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My daughter had a freestyle lesson earlier this week and I hired a pair of APO Marielles for her. Even though she is only 13 years old, about 5' 2" and 6st she loved them at 155 cm 122-92-116 and skied as if she had been on them forever. They felt like a really good quality, solid pair of skis. Looking on the web I can only find them for about 600 euros. Anyone know anything more about them, where to source them in the UK, close alternatives, etc?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm, APO are relatively unknown in the UK, dont think theyre available yet??
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skiied a pair in Tignes last year, really enjoyed them, as you say they felt really well made, dealer locator is on the website.

http://www.apo-snow.com/apo_ski/site_type/site/index.php?idlang=1&idmenu=143&page=dealer_locator.php
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just got myself a pair of Snowboard bindings from them and they also feel like good quality.
I bought my stuff from Ellis Brigham/TSA so you may have some luck there..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks, looks as if only their Snowboards are stocked over here at the moment. Maybe wait until next Winter now.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They are available in UK,

www.inthe-shade.co.uk are the distributors, they have a retail outlet too so should be able sort you out a pair

They look good
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
waveslider, Thanks I'll give them a call.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My son is a good skier who wanted something different for the last few days of our last trip to France. We told the ski shop owner that he wanted to play in the park,muck about off piste and blast on piste and he promptly handed over the APO starsky which we had never heard of but was the widest(92) longest ski (173) he had ever skied.
He loved them and could still carve a fast tight track on piste. Would definately hire them again but at €600 he has a long wait before I buy him any!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
loatie, I don't expect to be rushing out to buy them at that price either.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy