Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

la rosiere snow conditions & report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can a kind soul on the ground in the la rossiere area let me have an update
on the conditions please

especially the nice big area suitable for beginners, where i am planning to let my 4 year old loose !!!!

any runs to avoid ?

also is it easy to get over the san bernardo to italy as it looks like a fun thing to do

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gazza2, can't help you on the conditions but it is easy to go over to Italy. I think you just have to be careful not to do it on a windy day as they may shut the lifts coming back whilst you're still over there Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gazza2, we are here at the moment, leaving soon, staying in Les Eucherts area. Snow slushy in general by lunchtime but still skiable, plenty of it! Not too many bare patches. We have been over to Italy most days, even on a windy morning like this morning Shocked , when I did wonder if other resorts would have run the chairs in that wind (tho they seem used to it here!).
The usual route up to the Fort, on the way to Italy, is often busy so we have been going up the Landelieres chair and along the blue Redoute which brings you along to the Fort where you descend red Bouquetin. I wouldn't take a total beginner over to Italy, not sure what stage your 4 yr old is at. It's a steepish red, though quite wide. I liked it!
The runs generally were fairly easy, though we found the piste grading in La Thuile a bit inconsistent. Did a few blacks there, one was FLAT and one today I had to side slip down Embarassed . There was one blue that I made a mental note to warn some friends about, and that was No 14.
have fun!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy