Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

One night accom req'd Sat 11th April near Moutiers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some of our group are driving from the UK to Meribel - they are driving down on Sat 11th Apr but our chalet holiday doesn't start until Sunday - so they need somewhere to stay just for that one night.

Problem is, there are 7 of them, 2 adults, 2 older kids and 3 younger kids.

They are suggesting staying in Albertville in the F1 lodge but is there a better, not ridiculously expensive way they can start their holiday ?

Have just popped a message on chaltesdirect, but if any Very Happy knows of anywhere reasonable between Lyon and Meribel then please PM me .....

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
masmith, the IBIS hotel might be a better option. At least they will have their own bathroom. Or try Logis de France, they may have some family rooms.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
masmith, we have the same situation but the day before, we are a group of 17, 8 adults, 9 kids.

We have booked into the Hotel Terminus in Moutiers http://terminus.moutiers.free.fr/ it looks fairly basic but ok, double rooms price for us 59E, triple 69E, quad 79E . It was half the price of the other hotel in Moutiers we found.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could try the Etap near Albertville - I stayed there in March when I was on my way to meet friends in Meribel. Around 2 minutes from the motorway and 40 min drive to Meribel. 3 rooms would do it for your party - usually about Euro 40 per room.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks all, some useful suggestions, but I think they're gonna take Helen Beaumont's suggestion and go for an IBIS.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sarah, Please let us know how you get in in this hotel, it may be useful next year.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Welcome to snowHeads DJL, snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy