Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier on 11th?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im off to Verbier next weekend, was wondering if anyone has any favourite off piste routes they can let me in on, nothing too extreme mind, im not looking to get any Darwin awards. Also if you happen to be there, maybe come along especially if you have a better sense of direction than me and are an advanced-ish skier. And know where the good pubs are.

I do think it is only fair to warn you though, my mate is Ginger. If that isn’t enough to put you off then be aware he will probably have to stop to put on factor 2000 sun block every half hour Smile

rich
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
richm, follow the itinaries marked on the piste map, they are usually very nice and with quite a few variations.

They also make up some of the classic routes round the resort - Vallon D'Arby, Tortin etc.

You could also spend a day over in Bruson, loads of mellow stuff and very easy to find it. Just make sure you check the bus times first.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
richm, what Mosha Marc said.

I would have offered to ski with you but the last paragraph put me off. If it's any consolation then one of Verbier's most well known skiers suffers from the ginger disease as well, and he seems to have done OK for himself. There is a support group that meets in the Farinet on a regular basis if he feels isolated and alone during his trip
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Excellent news thanks. Ill tell him. I imagine they all sit around and watch Simply Red videos, but I could be doing them a dis-service.

Yes did some of the itineries on a day trip in Jan, I will go and sacrifice a goat to the snow gods to hope for some more fluffy stuff to play in for this weekend.

The bus to Bruson sounds like a bit of a change, thankyou marc. Is it easy to find? Does it take long? Im really not blessed with much patience im afraid.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bus to Bruson is easy, just go down on the gondola to Le Chable and pick up the Poste bus there. Takes about 45 mins. More debatable if it will be worth doing it this weekend as lift served skiing in Bruson is low (lower than the freezing level is forecast to be this week) so snow conditions will not be great. Bruson really comes into it's own when vis is bad because a lot of the skiing is tree-lined but has less to offer when temps are high and there isn't fresh snow.

If you are looking for a venue for apres then you could also take your mate to the hottest new apres venue in town - Le Rouge, http://lerouge-verbier.com/

I'm sure he'll feel at home.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tortin's in great nick at the moment. Ski with the sun doing east facing slopes in the morning and moving around during the day as they soften. I agree that Bruson at the moment would be a wasted journey.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy