Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone need a lift BACK from 3 valleys after Easter week Sat 18th Arriving UK early Sunday Morning.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are traveling to Les Menuires in the 3 valleys in France hoping to ski 8 days. There are 3 of us so far I have a very economical estate car and space for one more person willing to split the costs. I estimate the cost will be £100ish return inc tolls ferry and fuel. Unlike ryanair I'll carry your skis and boots for free and have a generous baggage allowance. With the money you save you can buy an extra day or 2 lift pass!!!

I can drop and pick up anywhere in the Belleville valley.
I am travelling from Nottingham via Oxford so can pick up enroute (or slightly off route within reason).
We will either leave the UK on Thursday or Friday this week (to be decided later today) with the posability of skiing on the Saturday.
We intend to return on the evening of Sat18th after skiing ariving back to UK early sunday morning.

If thats not good enough we can offer cheap accomodation in our piste side self catering appartment. Its not big but we can offer one person a space on a sofabed or air mattress. Sharing with us 3 x 30 something lads. Approximately £60 for the week and we split the shoping bills which wont be too much.

At these prices it is more cost effective for to go on holiday than to stay at work Toofy Grin .

There are plenty of snowheads going to 3 valleys this week especially to Val Thorens. http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=51310#1207289

Interested? post here or PM me

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 7-04-09 14:22; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Update on above.
The plan is to get the Ferry from Dover on Friday afternoon.
Overnight in cheap accomodation (Formula 1 type hotel) within striking distance of Les Menuires and hit the slopes well rested first thing Saturday morning.

Return is as above after skiing Saturday 18th
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another Update,
We now have 4 for the out bound Journey but still have a space on the way back after skiing most of Saturday 18th. Les Menuires (any where in Belleville Valley) to UK getting early morning ferry Calais to Dover.
Can carry your skis too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy