Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas de la Casa - 13/03/05 - 20/03/05

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody in Pas on these days ???

If you are your more than welcome to come and join me and four friends for some mega skii sessions and even more mega drinking seesions.

Anybody interested, just let me know.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lennon, sorry mate - just come back. Are you on the flight from Newcastle at 4:30 in the morning. Its a excellent flight as you are the first bus in resort on the sunday. Unfortunately, myself and snowbird will be in Tenerife that week.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lennon, not allowed this year! Going to Arinsal instead Crying or Very sad , but my mums paying and im easily bought!

see you in Pas next year - have a flugel for me in the Underground!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Paul Mason, My flight is at 5:30 am on the Sunday morning, so hopefully, we can get on one of the earliest bus.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lennon, I would double check that with the carrier. If its Brussels Airways it is likely to be 4.30. We had our flight changed from 5.30 to 4.30 a few weeks before departure. I doubt there will be two flights to Toulouse from Newcastle on the same day.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Paul Mason, Yeah there will only be one flight that day from Newcastle, so it may change.
That sort of change is ok, unlike the one we had last year.

They told us 4 weeks before we left that we had to fly back to east midlands airport as there was not enough people going back to Newcastle. They also did not offer us any transportation back to Newcastle or any money towards it.

In the end they paid for it, after we had spent 3 hours in going places at the metrocentre negotiating it....

So I hope its just the time that is changed and not the location of the return flight.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lennon, the flight goes as follows - Ncle - Toulouse - East Mids - Toulouse - Ncle - if its all full !
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy