Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding from 11th till 25th of April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am planning on driving down to the Alps from the 11th of April till 25th of April and wanted to see if anyone fancied sharing the drive down / cost of petrol & tolls (in a super tuned Mercedes convertible which should be fun - but not the most cheap beast to run! - I recon it will be about £100 per person including tolls - which is still not too bad when compared with cost of flights plus the stupid boardbag fees) and then chilling in a very cheap resort called Les Orres in France. If I get the 3 person apartment, its roughly £200 per person INCLUDING 6 day lift pass - bargain me thinks!!! (since my Val D'Isere lift pass was just as much on its OWN!)

However, its possible to get a bigger place! For up to 8 people and the costs come down even more, to like £140 per person - but getting there is a bit more difficult - that said, Turin is closest airport and loads of the cheap flight companies head over there on a regular basis each day. Soooo ... the possibilities are interesting.

Me, I am competent snowboarder (I am a level 2 instructor and can spin pretty happily in the park, land front flips pretty consistently - in powder...) so if anyone needed a few tips while out there, I can give a bit of help ...

I should have a friend of mine coming across from the 18th till 25th, and we plan to drive back like the 25th, maybe via Val D'Isere for 2-3 days to see a few people, so ideally, guess am interested to see who would wanna come out from the 11th till 18th - and then I could drop them off at Turin airport when picking up my friend?

Am pretty chilled but occasionally go out and party hard - best to check out my FaceBook profile - Jan-Erik Paul - to get an idea of what I am about ... righty ho, looking forward to hearing from people. Also, you can call 0797 0793 933 for more info ...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have a 19 year old son that may be interested, he's a bit of a handful though likes the booze, girls and is a good snowboarder
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy