Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bootfitter in The Netherlands

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a professional bootfitter in The Netherlands please? I'm based in the south of the country so English-speaking in Dusseldorf/Koln would also be an option.

I'm looking for a CEM/smallzookeeper type professional! Blush
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm bumping this as someone might've stumbled across someone.

Any ideas? Belgium?

I fear it may be a long trip to Bicester otherwise.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Alexandra, We're in Finland too, wait for the tide to go out and walk across.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very useful! Wink Although a day trip to Helsinki would probably be cheaper than Bicester!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alexandra, We're up north, in the metropolis called Oulu, that said there are regular bus trips for the helsinki skiers up here to see us. There is a FB group i think that organise them, it's in Suomi, but i'll find it out for you if you think you'd like it. All said and done, better done in resort for people traveling a distance, without doubt!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you'd go to Davos in CH then www.heierling.ch/index_en.html is a very good option. Book first.

EDIT - my link works now. St Anton would not be that far to travel but there must be several good fitters in Austria. No idea about Netherlands,sorry

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 21-08-10 20:17; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Best to get them fitted elsewhere (e.g. resort) as they probably only do wood core Ski boots like these in Holland. Wink

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/21/38827342_75b3cba12b.jpg?v=0
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alexandra, If you are anywhere near Chamonix in the winter then I can personally recommend two superb boot fitters (Jules and Damien) who work out of Sanglard Sports. They do fits for and work on normal ski boots, race boots, touring boots, tele boots etc. Dedicated fitting time on an appointment basis so book first.

http://www.rentski.com/english/services.asp

I can vouch for CEM too!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I will be in St. Anton this winter.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wiflo Sport in Amsterdam is fine, but there should good fitters in South-Netherlands too. Possibly (near) Landgraaf?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Eyeopener, I live 2km from snowworld, so that's worth investigating! wink There used to be a guy there who was on the Belgian ski team (yes, fo sho!) - but last time I was in the shop it was staffed by 18 year olds. I'll take a look up there this week else a day trip to Amsterdam beckons - thanks for the tip! Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

I will be in St. Anton this winter.

Few options. One of the chaps in Sports Jennewein get a good rep on here. Alternatively you could go from Strolz boots - custom made jobs. I got mine done in the main store in Lech in 2008 and love them. Sport Elber (main st St Anton) have a Strolz section. http://www.strolz.at/skischuh/index.php Not cheap but worth the money IMO
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy