Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lift pass - anyway to get a better deal?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
going to ski three days in La Plagne next weekend - was wondering if there was a reseller or something that wuld enable me to get a better deal on the pass? (worth a try!)

Any feedback/advice on the resort much appreciated - staying in aime 2000 Embarassed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know you can get dealsin the US. Never heard of it in Europe though, unless you count online discounts etc.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I looked everywhere for deals on La Plagne lift passes but could not find anything worthwhile. Ended up going for the TO deal whereby I got a free childrens pass for buying 2 adult ones. Also passes for Under 6's are free. I appreciate this is no help if you are just looking for adult passes.

I am very surprised that there are no deals out there as lift pass prices for the big areas are very high and resorts are generally quiet so I would have expected some 'carrots' to tempt people onto the slopes.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Plagne ticket deals here http://la-plagne.com/en/index.php?id=328,443,0,0,1,0
There are no deals for tourists at weekends.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i thought as much - oh well!

thanks for the responses anyway
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hope Lizzard doesn't see this...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
why?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nick0861, She sells lift passes for a living Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
maybe she should carve ouit a little niche for herself selling hookie lift passes Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nick0861, Check out some of her posts....
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OldHacker wrote:

Also passes for Under 6's are free. I appreciate this is no help if you are just looking for adult passes.

Out of interest only (honest!) does anyone know how the electronic turnstyle knows the age of the person passing through? My 4 year old daughter got a free pass at Zell am See and her one opened the turnstyles the same as mine. No-one ever asks to see your pass. Is there anything in place to stop an adult simply putting kids pass in their jacket and using that?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lorenzo wrote:
OldHacker wrote:

Also passes for Under 6's are free. I appreciate this is no help if you are just looking for adult passes.

Out of interest only (honest!) does anyone know how the electronic turnstyle knows the age of the person passing through? My 4 year old daughter got a free pass at Zell am See and her one opened the turnstyles the same as mine. No-one ever asks to see your pass. Is there anything in place to stop an adult simply putting kids pass in their jacket and using that?

No - the pass is just a numbered token - the gate reads the pass and then authenticates against the computer. computer then permits / denies access appropriately.

BUT in paradiski (for example) nr each lift there is a screen that tells the liftie who is going thru gate 1-8 and if it flashed up kids pass and the lifty spots an adult going thru then the pull you out of line and ask you for an explanation.

Season passes flash the lights on the gates differently, and a good number of mates have had their photos (also on the screen) checked against what they look like.

Doesn't work so well when super snowy / big queues...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
bertie bassett, just what I was going to say.
Must learn to type faster Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy