Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Availability in Villaroger 4th April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had an email from Kumari at www.skivillaroger.com informing me that due to a cancellation they have availability 4th April week so just thought some snowHead may be interested.

The added bonus of choosing this resort is that you could take part in the famous Montalbert Villaroger challenge that many snowHead have experienced this year.

Snow should still be good that week and you may even bump into me and a few other snowHead lurking in Paradiski around this time.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can highly recommend the chalet, as I shall be going back there myself the following week wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guvnor wrote:
I can highly recommend the chalet, as I shall be going back there myself the following week wink

Oh fantastic! Well if you happen to pop over to LP side then let me know as we are around until 19th. Say hi to my chairlfit friend Kumari please!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mouth, I shall do....and I shall do snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I can say hello now on here, just registered and taken a look at the site. Its great, thanks for mentioning us and just to let you know we had a guest stay last week who found us on here, so thanks very much. Looking forward to seeing Mr and Mrs Guvnor week of the 11th and hopefully meeting Mouth (is that your user name really) around Paradiski later.
Just to say its snowing again here too, forecast on and off all week, all our guests are powder skiing in Ste Foy as the high lifts in Les Arcs are all closed.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skivillaroger, 'ello Sweetie wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skivillaroger, Welcome to the madness of snowHeads, hopefully you have found these two threads Toofy Grin
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=41171
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1195107
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
skivillaroger, welcome to snowHead

Yes that REALLY is my user name! Lots of Paradiski fans around here and also quite a few who venture into Ste Foy. Shouldn't you be out in that powder with your guests??? Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy