Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free bed and board for mucker in? to share with another male - Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The ultimate offer.

Free bed for the week. Free food, free wine and beer (unlimited) Great banter. No kids. Meribel. Altitude festival. Great snow.

In return - I need a mucker in - to do some basic chalet chores. loading/unloading dishwasher. bit of sweeping and mopping before heading out in the morning. help with dinner, laying the table, tidying away the excessive amount of empty beer and wine bottles that will be left around wink

(ps anyone with experienced having worked in a chalet as a chef would be awesome!)

that's about it. anyone for a free bed then? 28th March

sarah
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sounds good to me! Im 23 and dont mind getting my hands dirty n doing some hard work I own a small cleaning business so obviously I had to do plenty of crapy jobs when I first started 4 years ago, I have no chalet experience but i have done some bar work and was a kitchen porter many years ago and im a fairly good cook. I'v been looking at late deals anyway so this sounds better than going on holiday on my own Very Happy Can you email me more details and a contact phone number. cheers Steve
email squeakyclean@talktalk.net
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
steverix1985, you sound like the answer to queen_sheba's prayers...
but make sure you only do your fair share of the work as you aren't the only one on a free holiday!

This might all work out right in the end though eh? do report back and let us know how it goes... I did a pretty good job of 'chalet catering' on our self-catering holiday, but there were only 4 of us! but who knows this could be the start of a winning 'team'??
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
LOL @ skimom,

Which part of catering for 15 people would you consider a holiday? Laughing think I will get to enjoy prescious little personal time - but that's fine - I now don't have a job to come home to - so I am happy to work that week and get a few hours skiing in if i can! it's better than not going at all - which would have been the situation.

and if i can get a wee helper to help all the better!

but yes - if this goes well this may be my format for next season. I'd rather work there than here - jobs in Edinburgh are fairly few and far between at the moment!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good god I so would love to however I have to run the half marathon on teh 29th gaaaah!

Have a wonderful time and PM me if you want some failsafe chalet recipes!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
queen_sheba wrote:
LOL @ skimom,

Which part of catering for 15 people would you consider a holiday? Laughing think I will get to enjoy prescious little personal time - but that's fine - I now don't have a job to come home to - so I am happy to work that week and get a few hours skiing in if i can! it's better than not going at all - which would have been the situation.

and if i can get a wee helper to help all the better!

but yes - if this goes well this may be my format for next season. I'd rather work there than here - jobs in Edinburgh are fairly few and far between at the moment!

Well, as you still seemed to be planning to buy a lift pass, I assumed you planned to ski qite a lot. I think you need to be realistic and I'd certainly not buy a weekly life pass till I sussed out exactly how much time I was going to get each day.

I'm still not really sure I follow why you having to pay for your place would have meant that you then couldn't go and you'd have to "waste the flights" surely if you'd paid for your place then everyone (including you) could have enjoyed the fully-catered experience?

Anyway, enjoy your hols - and when you get back start writing the business plan...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimom wrote:
a weekly life pass

Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon wrote:
skimom wrote:
a weekly life pass

Shocked

Oops - can't spell...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy