Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wengen snow report March 09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
View from the Falboden which was stopped for over 30 mins!
Wengen has been beautifully sunny all week with just a little flat light on Friday. The snow is the deepest it's been in a decade making free-riding a little more awkward than usual as crossing the railway line involves negotiating a 1m+ wall of snow on each side of the tracks Shocked The snow is still deep all the way down to Wengen itself or even to Grund on the Grindelwald side. Pistes have been in great condition all week with Spring conditions in effect. But a drop in temps on Thu/Fri gave the higher pistes a rather solid surface while the lower ones became 'soft' rather than 'slushy'. Off-piste most surfaces are very firm although, given the right aspect, there are still a few stashes of fresh, though fairly heavy, stuff to be had.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lauterbrunnen
View from above Lauterbrunnen, yesterday.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin wrote:
.......although, given the right aspect, there are still a few stashes of fresh, though fairly heavy, stuff to be had.

Not that heavy if you skied with the right bloke Toofy Grin

The snow base at Wengen was truly amazing.

Almost forgot to mention - I cam across no lift queues last eek.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snow was epic, little bit slushy in the afternoon in my opinion but by the end of the week in the slightly colder conditions it was fantastic.

had a wee bit of a que at the arven lift one day but it was really no more than maybe 35 people infront of me which on a fast 4 man lift was easy to stomach.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy