Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Moving to French Alps - ski clubs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and still fairly new to skiing, however I thinking I would quite like to move to the Alps and have a go at the ski bum thing. I'm struggling to find any links online for ski clubs out there to get a rough idea of how things work for adults wanting to get into racing. Does anyone have experience in this or anyone living out there?
Thanks in advance!
C
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welocme to shs I'm pretty sure there will be a local "beer league" in alps resorts - there certainly is at most N American hills but I have no specific knowledge. I'd expect the social level of competition to be rather high though and remember most ski clubs are geared around develpment of youngsters.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CSki, You could look here if you are over 30. There are also usually adults in FFS Grand Prix races as well along with the kids. The standard in both isn't too high.

As fatbob wrote, clubs will typically just train kids, you could do worse than go on a Snoworks course to start learning what to do.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy