Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Staying Regular While on a Skiing Holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Just wondered if any snowHeads have problems with keeping the marmite motorway clear while skiing? I usually have trouble with fudge that won't budge during the first few days, but at times it have lasted all week. Just wondered if there is a way of regulating the flow that doesn't involve taking anything?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Now, I'm off for a good hard shite.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PJSki, Wish I hadn't decided to read this before I had my dinner... rolling eyes
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yeah shitting salts
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
PJSki, The extra weight may help you in the race placings Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PJSki, err no - the opposite if anything
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Altitude + exercise = dehydration. Take Camelbak or loads of water during the day and you'll keep slip sliding away Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
PJSki, My mum swears by linseeds. Desert spoon full with cereal every morning (or sprinkled on food). She has them crushed, but not sure if that's obligatory. I've tested the theory and it works.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarpa wrote:
PJSki, The extra weight may help you in the race placings Laughing

Turd place maybe? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dried apricots do it for me. I love them and can eat a whole bag in one go. About 1-2 hours later I make sure I'm never far away from the loo. Shocked Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Heehee, some great (and funny) answers there. The linseeds sound like a good idea. I take it one warms said spoon before pushing it up one's ringer?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Try licorice, that should do the trick.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Picolax, works everytime, so good that you won't be able to get off the mountain Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Guiness and/or red wine in the evening - loads of water during the day.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
have to say, never have the problem - in fact just the opposite; I think it's all the extra beer
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
try the diots é frites at the restaraunt at in Samoens 1600. You'll be able to sh**e through the eye of a needle Toofy Grin
I was so regular I lost a day skiing in Jan. Sad
latest report
2 cups of coffee and a couple of cigarettes should get you going in the morning - works anywhere in the world (except California, where it's now a crime to drink coffee...)
ski holidays
Ski something a bit steeper than you're used to.
snow conditions
PJSki, you have an unhealthy obsession with your own bottom. I suggest you eat plenty of fruit and stop sitting on your @rse in front of the interweb all day.
snow conditions
Lizzard wrote:
PJSki, you have an unhealthy obsession with your own bottom. I suggest you eat plenty of fruit and stop sitting on your @rse in front of the interweb all day.

Yes sir/mam
ski holidays
Lou, thats a bit severe!! Puzzled
latest report
Altitude+exercise+beer = enough liquid to tarmac the M6 by the end of the week.
snow report
I suffer from IBS which varies in intensity. Last week on my ski holiday I actually felt reasonably well (for me). This week I'm all over the place again. Clearly skiing is good for me, just a shame it's a one in 52 occurrence...

Fibre is usually the culprit. Some people eat too much, some not enough. Too much insoluble fibre does not agree with me at all. Those little probiotic yoghurt drinks are quite helpful though...
snow conditions
vetski wrote:
2 cups of coffee and a couple of cigarettes should get you going in the morning - works anywhere in the world (except California, where it's now a crime to drink coffee...)

ROTFLMFAO

Quite Brilliant !

( 4 U!! ) wink
ski holidays
PJSki, Picolax, apparently that is the answer. Do let me know how you go on.
ski holidays
You should be drinking so much water during the day you should need to pee every hour or so. Do that and you'll be releasing a chocolate hostage before you know it.
snow conditions
Some thread this! rolling eyes

Still, at least no-one has mentioned whether wearing a helmet makes any difference.
snow report
ccl, They can make a handy portapotty Laughing
ski holidays
Scarpa,
I just knew someone was going to say that. rolling eyes Just make sure the vents are closed before use.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Not another crappy helmet thread. Toofy Grin
snow report
Er, I'm sure no-one wants to know but both me and OH have no problems in that department whilst on skiing hols..... coffee normally gets things going Toofy Grin
snow report
cathy, UNtil I saw this thread, I hadn't even considered there might be any "issues" (or lack thereof) of that type.
ski holidays
PJSki, Corkscrew...

Or stop indulging in activity which repacks said fudge Toofy Grin
latest report
http://dyno.home-maintenance.info/drains-services/
ski holidays
stoatsbrother wrote:
PJSki, Corkscrew...

Does that come with the usual riders about internet diagnosis...? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots, yep ...

"Corkscrews available on the internet may be of dubious quality"

However this should do the job Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Perhaps you just need the right inspirational environment... and kind of ties in with the suggestion from rob@rar,

http://www.metrosnow.co.uk/index.php?id=36&article_id=249
ski holidays
I always find altitude, exercise & beer brings on the rusty water quite rapidly and dropping the kids off at the pool is more like a water shoot ride rather than a child birth experience. Shocked
snow report
stoatsbrother, Is it normal for me to have tears in my eyes at this point? Confused
snow conditions
I think this is probably one of the most bizarre threads I've ever read here, well done PJSki Laughing

BTW, I believe bananas are very good if you have problems in 'that' area Toofy Grin
snow report
roga, just make sure you apply enough vaseline before applying the banana Shocked
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy