Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long weekend offpiste: 27-29 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm planning to go with a friend for 3 or 4 days and book an instructor / guide we know for a couple of days in the Sainte Foy / Espace Killy area (plus ski by ourselves for a day or two).

However, two days' guiding for the two of us is working out a little expensive. Would anyone be interested in joining us? On the menu should be couloirs, long descents, some tree skiing, powder if we're lucky, etc.

PS: My wife (who skis blue/red runs) would also be going, and we may get a good offer for a chalet sleeping several people, so if there are any freerider-plus-beginner/intermediate couples who want an extra fix, you're welcome!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Say hi! Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interested - have got flights to Geneva on 26th and coming back 31st so hoping to get 5 days skiing. No accom sorted yet - Have been looking at Chamonix for convenience, but fine for ValD or Ste Foy.
I am single male - 40 something ! Happy to ski wherever - on piste or off.... I have all my own gear.
Have you looked at chalets yet ?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sat 21-03-09 23:31; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I assume you were going to book Chris?

If you can't find others you could always book to join a group with Top Ski (based in Val d'I). Say that you are the same standard as your friends Stuart Bonham and me, who always ski with the 'A' Group. [There is occasionally an AA group for suicidal Scandinavians]. They know Stuart a bit better but it is several years since either of us skied with them.

Alpine Experience is also OK, but the top group of Top Ski tends to attract slightly better skiers.

Have fun - I wish I could join you: looks like Scotland is losing its snow early this year but I haven't completely given up hope.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PBJ, we're trying to sort things out this week and I'll let you know asap. If we go with the current setup, we had a reasonable offer for a SC chalet.

snowball, yes, booking Chris - though I guess Topski is a potential alternative if we can't get a large enough group.

stevomcd, if we end up there, of course we'll say hello!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sorry guys - have just confirmed Chamonix chalet.
Hope you have a good time.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, If you're still looking for an extra body then I'd be interested. Done a fair amount of off-piste and happy to go most places. Let me know
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jonc, well we've decided and we'll be (after all) in St Anton, skiing from this Friday to Monday. You're welcome to join in - there may be an extra single room at the place we're staying (we booked a double and a single already). PM me if interested.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy