Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Thomson & First Choice Manchester - you can check in night before

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just posting this because we have just done this and it was very painless.

It is not that well publicised especially if you are flying Thomson through a tour operator.

You can turn up at the airport between 1200 and 2200 the day before and check in, it costs £5pp (NB this is free at Gatwick). We went at 1900 and the place was deserted, apparently it will be heaving in the morning for our 0630 flight.

Worth it to save an hour at that time in the morning Skullie

Hope this is useful for someone. snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That sounds very interesting - when you say 'check-in', you mean the full "get rid of the luggage" works?

Went and found out for myself...a couple of links:
http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/help/at-the-airport/check-in-times/
http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/faqs/flights/checking-in.html

Thomson claim their check-ins are open four hours before take-off for quite a range of flights, I think this is a recent development since we often seem to join an enormous queue at some stupid hour of the morning
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sarah, Hoppo, easyJet at Gatwick has had the same system for a couple of years now.
"Check in your luggage at Gatwick the night before! That way you can go straight to the gate if you're travelling before eight thirty am..." Is part of my easyJet after landing PA. Basically, eJ check in at LGW is open 24hrs, and as long as you're flying before 0830, you can check in your luggage before you go off to the hotel for the night. The aim is to get rid of
Quote:

we often seem to join an enormous queue at some stupid hour of the morning
this! Oh, and it's totally free too. Before anyone asks: I don't know if elsewhere has this option Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy