Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Support Group for those with another five weeks skiing to go this season....

Poster: A snowHead
12 weeks down and I'm sooo tired.......... it's not all piste and lifts......

so far made 379 beds, cooked 587 breakfasts, 574 dinners, opened 854 bottles of wine, 63 bottles of champagne, washed 1684 bath towels, 2520 hand towels................................ I think I'm taking this counting malarky too far!!

Roll on the mountain biking season!!

(or am I all alone in this world?)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I dont think you will get much pity on here.

Im sure its hard work but all that skiing....*cries*
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marcellus, Contract out the Laundry wink
That consultancy advice would normally be chargeable at £40.00 per hour Very Happy
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you are wanting it to end you are in the wrong job Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
marcellus, I've only got another three weeks or so of skiing this season, but I'd like to join if you'll have me Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
DallyPaul, ah yes but when it ends we get back on the bikes, see the wonderful mountain flowers and wild life and generally slow the pace down a bit..

Patch, anytime wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow, 1.6 bottles per head. That's GOOD going.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we don't scrimp on the wine budget as several Snowheads can attest to!!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have five more weeks to go, but having a day off today (swollen knees, maybe overdid it yesterday on the long, steep, empty reds in Notre Dame de Bellecombe). Beautiful day, shame not to be out, but sitting on the terrace, contemplating the scintillating Mont Blanc, with a seafood salad and glass of crisp citrussy white wine (for just a few euros a head) helped me not to feel too sorry for myself.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

587 breakfasts, 574 dinners, 854 bottles of wine, 63 bottles of champagne

That's my weekly intake when skiing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
pam w wrote:
I have five more weeks to go, but having a day off today (swollen knees, maybe overdid it yesterday on the long, steep, empty reds in Notre Dame de Bellecombe). Beautiful day, shame not to be out, but sitting on the terrace, contemplating the scintillating Mont Blanc, with a seafood salad and glass of crisp citrussy white wine (for just a few euros a head) helped me not to feel too sorry for myself.

I am very, very, very jealous - but still hope you enjoy Little Angel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
marcellus, Know EXACTLY what you mean!!! wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boris wrote:
Quote:

587 breakfasts, 574 dinners, 854 bottles of wine, 63 bottles of champagne

That's my weekly intake when skiing

Yes, we believe you but what about the evenings when you've finished skiing? Toofy Grin
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
'tis tough, isn't it?

I'm almost looking forward to changeover day tomorrow. Need a rest from riding all this powder... Toofy Grin
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

Support Group for those with another five weeks skiing to go this season....

Here's a game...Two words, second word off? Going green
latest report
Quote:

If you are wanting it to end you are in the wrong job

Don't know about that. My daughter and son in law are teachers - both very dedicated, work very hard, and are ECSTATIC when it's the end of term. They're not in the wrong job. And I loved my job - but was never too sad when it was time to go on holiday and relax a bit!

Anniepen, thanks. Knees less swollen tonight. Another 800mg of ibuprofen between me and my next go at Fastman's "advanced balance" exercises (which were, I think, what did for my knees in the first place - all that one leg stuff. Too much at my advanced age. Laughing )
snow report
I know what you mean but won't ever admit to how you feel (especially on SH's!)

I have just managed to slip a disk... of all things, bending over to put a miniature bottle into the bottle bank!
Other wise in pretty good shape to see it all out! (except I got 6 weeks left and loads of empty beds so will have plenty of time to injure myself good and proper!)
latest report
marcellus, Off motorbiking and mountain biking this weekend. Got to do something until the next ski trip Laughing
latest report
marcellus,

My heart bleeds!!!!!!!!! I did 212 miles today and spent 6 hours in my car Shocked
snow conditions
Quote:

My heart bleeds!!!!!!!!! I did 212 miles today and spent 6 hours in my car

Sounds like a 'good' transfer day!!
snow report
flangesax, I've always thought miniatures are bad for your health, I trust you'll stick to full size ones in future Toofy Grin
snow conditions
I'm hoping for at least 7 more weeks ! snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy