Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere with Crystal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a piece of information for anyone going away with Crystal.

I purchases my lift pass through Crystal, the main reason was because they gave me a pound/euro exchange rate of 0.84 even thought the offical exchange rate on the day was 0.92. As I was buying a family pass this was quite a saving, a meal for the family or a couple of round of drinks. Very Happy

Another nice touch from Crystal was the resort rep ringing me from La Rosiere to see was there anything he could do for us before we went and any information we needed to know.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Most TOs have their in-resort drongo ring clients these days. I asked a Neilson rep. to book a table for me one year for a special occasion. He couldn't be arsed.

The only contact we had with the Crystal rep on our trip last week was the pre-departure call. We didn't see him or hear from him until the day before we left so that he could let us know the return pick-up time. I think these "little touches" mask the otherwise invisibility of most TO resort reps.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ulsterskier wrote:
Just a piece of information for anyone going away with Crystal.

I purchases my lift pass through Crystal, the main reason was because they gave me a pound/euro exchange rate of 0.84 even thought the offical exchange rate on the day was 0.92. As I was buying a family pass this was quite a saving, a meal for the family or a couple of round of drinks. Very Happy

Another nice touch from Crystal was the resort rep ringing me from La Rosiere to see was there anything he could do for us before we went and any information we needed to know.

Thankfully I spotted the price of the pass too Smile I'm not sure how they're selling them at that price, but it does save a wee bit over buying one when I get there, £147 versus 167 Euro seems like a good deal. Have you just been to Rosiere or just going? I'm off on saturday Smile

I too was a recipient of the "phone call from Jock" yesterday - a bit surprised to see a call coming in from 0033 to the mobile. I'm not quite sure what I was supposed to be asking him (I'd already spent half the day with the webcam in the top left of my screen so I know its snowing..... )
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the normal reason for their call is so that you get a nice surprise and in the shock ask them if you can bring them anything from the UK Toofy Grin all reps like bacon, marmite and other british things difficult to find in resorts Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
[
Thankfully I spotted the price of the pass too Smile I'm not sure how they're selling them at that price, but it does save a wee bit over buying one when I get there, £147 versus 167 Euro seems like a good deal. Have you just been to Rosiere or just going? I'm off on saturday Smile

I too was a recipient of the "phone call from Jock" yesterday - a bit surprised to see a call coming in from 0033 to the mobile. I'm not quite sure what I was supposed to be asking him (I'd already spent half the day with the webcam in the top left of my screen so I know its snowing..... )[/quote]

We are going on Saturday and staying in the Les Eucherts area (still don't know how to pronounce it). It's the first time for the kids so I'm not expecting to get as much skiing in as usual but still.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
andyrew, the family ski-pass is a well established feature of skiing in La Rosiere it makes the area even better value for families.ulsterskier, there's a Les Galopins creche/nursery in Les Eucherts so you may want to check out their services, just go to www.larosiere.net and click through to ski-schools, Les Galopins is associated with the ESF.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy