Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

how good will la rosiere be at easter - will it have any snow left

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
as we have just booked to go - an i am panicking about the snow
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gazza2, when are you going? I'd guess conditions are very good in La Ros. It's snowed a lot in Les Arcs (just across the valley) in the last few days.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
going out for 12th April
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gazza2 wrote:
going out for 12th April

Unless it gets freakishly warm between now and then I'm sure you'll have great spring snow. It's generally been a good season so far, so there's a deep base that will take a long time to melt fully.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Impossible to tell. There will be snow but it may be high up and even then it may be icy. You may have so much snow down in the village that the lifties can't get to work.

Chill and make the most of what you get.

Worst comes to worst, rent bikes and take them up the lifts wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rent bikes !!! are we not skiers !!!!!!

grass skiing or a big bag of marbles to throw underneath !!!!!!!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gazza2, It does get an inordinate amount of snow, but at the same time it faces South West so at that time of year it may well get a little slushy in the afternoon. You really shouldn't worry, just chill and enjoy what's there.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gazza2, never had a problem in the last 8 years or so we've always skied the last week of the season in La Rosiere usually the last week of April, always able to ski back to the village. Some years there's still snow in the village at the end of May.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Plenty of north facing runs in La Thuile, so you'd still get a decent holiday even if there was no snow left in south facing La Ros
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I was last there in a so called bad snow year - you could still ski back to resort on the weekend after easter (mid-April).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy