Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Eucherts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, new to this forum so forgive me if I make mistakes.

We as a family are going to La Rosiere and staying in the Les Eucherts area. The kids have never skied before so I have booked lessons for them.

Any advice on Les Eucherts and the area?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ulsterskier, welcome to snowHeads!

La Rosiere has quite a following here, so you're bound to get lots of comments shortly.

You can also use the search facility (under the mountain scene) to look at previous comments.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thx
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ulsterskier, welcome to snowHead s

There are several la Rosiere fans on the forum.
We stayed in les Eucherts 3 yrs ago so my info may not be entirely up-to-date. It is about 10-15mins walk from the centre of la Rosiere but linked by a frequent bus service (caution, there are two different bus routes from the centre of la Ros) and also linked by fairly easy runs - a blue into les Eucherts and a green into town (if I remember correctly).
If you are self-catering, there were/are no shops in les Eucherts but I think the shops in town were willing to deliver IIRC.
Ski school started from town, so a bus journey is required in the morning.

la Rosiere is a relatively small, quiet resort which seems well geared up for children. The adults in your party may want to go over to la Thuile, but this will not be possible really unless you can fix for somebody else to pick your children up from ski school.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ulsterskier, just got back from La Ros, who is youre tour operator? We stayed with Esprit, kids were collected @ 8:30 for ski lessons and picked up @ 2.00 after they had been fed, which gave us enough time to ski and lunch in Italy.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Xelon

We are traveling with Crystal. I have just booked the equipment with Olympic Sports who turned to be cheaper than Crystal and included a helmet for the kids (which Crystal didn't include in their price). So only the pound euro exchange rate to worry about now. Any good places for lunch?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Are you staying in Cimes Blanches appartments? If so you will have a fantastic time. Eucharts has a Sherpa supermarket..it is a bit limited. I think there is a larger supermarket 8 a 8 in La rosiere proper. La Grange is good for eating out with children...they do cow shaped pizzas! There is also a lovely creperie in les Eucharts. Also bowling and small ice rink. We loved the Eucharts area.
Are your children doing ESF lessons. Our children had ESF lessons in Eucharts. Both were skiing for the second time and 6 year old was in Flocon (snowflake) and 3 yr old was in Piou Piou. The six yr old was in a group of all English children and did really well. The lessons for the three year old were not so good..the children seemed to spend a lot of time waiting in the cold for their turn. If you are going with Crystal they may book you in the La rosiere centre ski school..which means you would have to take the children over there each morning.

We booked our children into ski school followed by ESF creche for lunch meaning we had 4 hours skiing a day. This gave us enough time to go over to La Thuile which we really enjoyed. Hope you have a lovely holiday
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy