Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Versciaco in the Helm ski area? Anybody know anything?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My friendly and local Thomas Cook manager, Kate has finally manged to land herself a week's skiing with Neilsons. I have been raving to her about the Dolomites for some time, but she has managed to get into Versciaco, of which I have never heard and about which I know nothing. She is anxious for information, particularly of the reassuring "slopes are gentle" kind as she has only a few weeks and, though young to me, is of mature years.

She has only 2 and 1/2 hours ski-school a day and is a bit anxious about being up the hill without an instructor.

Can anybody give any info about the skiing? We know from the book where it is and the brochure seems to suggest it is very suitable for her level. Any snowHeads know anything?

snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy