Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs (Arc 2000) guiding/offpiste tuition?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to Arc 2000 later in the month and subject to the snow being worth it, was looking to get a little further off the beaten track on a couple of days - back of the Aguille Rouge, Grand Col, off the back kind of thing. Anyone have any recommendations as to whom I should address my intentions?

There's some reference to ESF 'Freeride' lessons on the 2000 ESF site and I'm certainly not adverse to a bit of constructive criticism, but I can't find much out about it. If anyone's got any info, much appreciated.

Ta
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cunners, you could also have a look at the "spirit" ski school at 1950 which does off piste days/ courses although I haven't tried this personally
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cunners, another vote for Spirit1950 - had some great days of piste with them.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
see if you can persuade offpisteskiing to come over and show you around
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all.

Arno - Did I see a fairly epic TR of yours over at TGR recently? On the Aguille Rouge pics I couldn't tell if you were coming down off of said hillock or looking over towards from somewhere way off the other side (and I couldn't get my profile to work to ask, ruddy thing that it is)
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cunners, pretty much the same TR is on here if you look around Wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy