Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes...a good spot to watch the rugby [sorry!]

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not sure how to ask this question... I apologise to the die hard skiers/boarders in advance! Blush

Just realised that we will be in Tignes on Saturday 15th March, which happens to coincide with a certain egg-shaped ball game being held in London, namely England v France! It looks like a number of our group might be planning an early finish that day and a spot of pre-scheduled apres ski. Toofy Grin

Without wanting to start a debate on who will win, can anybody please recommend a good spot which may be showing the game and selling the necessary beverages! We will be based in Tignes Le Lac.

Many thanks... Allez les blues!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know the Curling in Val Claret has Sky Sports (and BBC of course), not familiar with anywhere in Le lac except the Alpaka and while the beer was good it was so good I can't recall if they even had a TV....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nbt, The Alpaka does have TVs, with Sky Sports and Eurosport.

The bar for the bowling alley shows sporting events too.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I really like L'Embuscade up near the top of the main shopping block in Le Lac.Typical cool French bar with very friendly owners and their dog Bonsai,a Bouledogue Francais is beautiful and very partial to crisps,peanuts,etc.About 4 TV's around the walls and they always show the rugby.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Crowded House bar in Val claret will certainly have it on. Don't know about Tignes Le Lac bars though
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Many thanks folks...

With the number options, I might have to sacrifice myself (and my bank account) and do some reconnaisance the evening before! Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fairfield_munchkin,

Come to the Alpaka, you will find a very mixed bunch of English & French supporters wathching the game Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Remember to shout "Allex Les Blancs" at the top of your voice every chance you get. It worked for me and the england team last year
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Remember to shout "Allex Les Blancs"

Haven't heard of 'im but I assume that young Allex plays for France??!! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Haven't heard of 'im but I assume that young Allex plays for France??!! Toofy Grin

Harry Ellis' replacement wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
15th March is a Sunday.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Frosty the Snowman, well spotted... I really do need that holiday! Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
In Lavachet :- TC's, Scotty's Brasero
In le Lac:- Alpaka, Jam, Loop
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy