Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

12 hrs till the off( 11.05 exactly)

Poster: A snowHead
off to lech at 6.00 am tomorrow, conditions are looking epic and i really cant wait, who else is off tomorrow and where ????? Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Neilski,

Nowhere. Enjoy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Zermatt, yeehaa
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Neilski, enjoy I'm off to St Anton Sunday at 6am

R
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Les Deux Alpes, brilliant!!!! Flying from Gatwick tomorrow @ 12.00.

Booked a few days ago, still not organised or packed or anything... really shouldn't be on here, actually Toofy Grin Peter is packing the skis as I type.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
plectrum, Catching the train? Twisted Evil Enjoy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Still got seven days to go. Can't chuffing wait.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Corky, Fly to Zurich and then run run run for the train, hopefully skiing by 1pm.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
plectrum,
Quote:

hopefully skiing by 1pm.
Then you'd better hope that the train is in run mode. Little Angel
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Corky, We'll make it got tickets printed out today land 8.35 gonna make it, just know it If we check out into main airport at 9.10 and run we make it ..... go go go!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
tried to get some sleep after watching a recorded fr v wales , now just watching the clock until we leave home at three am, only 90 min to go

plectrum, good luck with the dash, we should be on the piste by one also
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chinaillon on Sunday... could ski Sun afternoon, but probably too tired after a 3am start...
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skimom, go on, maybe just a couple of turns to get you set for monday Razz
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Neilski, off to Stuben in 4 hours Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Neilski, Were you the chap that was staying at the Montana based on my recommendations - if so how did you get on? Just back from Stuben yesterday and suffering major post ski holiday blues. Managed over to Lech on Monday (poor visability high up - like the rest of the area for the majority of the week) and again on Thursday for the toboggan run.
ski holidays
I'm leaving the Alpes tomorrow Sad (but skiing the morning cause don't need to pack as its home)
latest report
boabski, yes i was that chap, many thanks for the recommendation we had a great time at the montanna, really enjoyed oberlech and walking or tobogganing down to lech and the apres ski at the berg was good(funnist thing was watching my wife fly down the rodlebahn after a few too many at the berg in the dark on the first night , she loved it but swore never to do it again when she saw it in the day light)
we had good snow all week,as i get up and out early i had fresh tracks almost every morning for the first hour, but as you said visability was an issue on a few days, best run was ski route 33 down to zug after battleing round the white ring in zero viz, and blue 62a for a blast,and also the short red 34b back to oberlech was fun
off piste was very rutted under foot so a bit difficult for me, but after lunch on friday we found some fresh powder and had a great last afternoon , really didnt want to leave on sat am as about 8" of new snow had fallen and it was going to be fantastic day.
only down side was the snowboard school in oberlech didnt have enough folk to do a beginners group for my sons girlfriend and the cost of private lessons were steep, luckilly a guy we meet at the montanna let her share an instructor with his son for a couple of mornings so she had a go
we will definatly have to return if only to ski red 7, 10 and 12 in the sun
also the trip was a sucess for my wife who doesnt ski, but was able to meet us all over the mountain using the many walking paths around lech, i even took a few hours of on wednesday and we walked to zug and back in the sunshine along the river which was beautiful.

how was stuben for you ?????
latest report
boabski, yes i was that chap, many thanks for the recommendation we had a great time at the montanna, really enjoyed oberlech and walking or tobogganing down to lech and the apres ski at the berg was good(funnist thing was watching my wife fly down the rodlebahn after a few too many at the berg in the dark on the first night , she loved it but swore never to do it again when she saw it in the day light)
we had good snow all week,as i get up and out early i had fresh tracks almost every morning for the first hour, but as you said visability was an issue on a few days, best run was ski route 33 down to zug after battleing round the white ring in zero viz, and blue 62a for a blast,and also the short red 34b back to oberlech was fun
off piste was very rutted under foot so a bit difficult for me, but after lunch on friday we found some fresh powder and had a great last afternoon , really didnt want to leave on sat am as about 8" of new snow had fallen and it was going to be fantastic day.
only down side was the snowboard school in oberlech didnt have enough folk to do a beginners group for my sons girlfriend and the cost of private lessons were steep, luckilly a guy we meet at the montanna let her share an instructor with his son for a couple of mornings so she had a go
we will definatly have to return if only to ski red 7, 10 and 12 in the sun
also the trip was a sucess for my wife who doesnt ski, but was able to meet us all over the mountain using the many walking paths around lech, i even took a few hours of on wednesday and we walked to zug and back in the sunshine along the river which was beautiful.

how was stuben for you ?????
snow report
Neilski, Glad you enjoyed. Always get a bit anxious if people spend thousands of pounds based on something I found to be excellent. Stuben was great and Hotel Hubertushof another good find. Ski convenience not as good as Oberlech and food not quite as good as Montana (although made a good effort) but pretty much half the price. You must really love your wife if you took a few hours out of the only sunny day (if you ignore the other day - Sunday from memory) to go a walk.
Did the rodelbahn on Thursday with kids etc. Better in dark after a few Heisse Witwe's at the Petersboden schirm bar Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy