Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How do i get to les menuires?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys.

I just booked what i thought was going to be a reasonable priced holiday. That is until i tried to find transfers from geneva to Les Menuires.
Can anyone give me any advice. The only thing i can find are stupidly priced buses!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mhenry4, Welcome to snowHead
Have you looked at the Altibus service?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
try a few of the transfer services - altibus, I think there's also coolbus etc..

hiring a car isn't that expensive if there's a few of you..
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you've booked a TO holiday transfers are usually included...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's a bit risky, but if you're getting into Geneva fairly early on a Saturday, when there will be loads of TO buses waiting to pick people up, you could try and hitch a lift. There will be a charge but it will cost you less than, say, altibus. I've never actually done that, but have certainly hitched a lift on an Inghams bus on the way back from the 3V - simply popped in to see the rep, and asked if there were any spaces.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mhenry4, You can take a train to Chambery from Geneva, takes about 1 hour 10 mins and costs about 25 euros, then train to Moutiers. From Moutiers, bus, taxi or hitch-hike
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mhenry4, Having the same problem as yourself! We are going (hopefuly) via Grenoble arriving in the evening and there arent the options so we will just hire a car.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy