Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where are all these 'cheap' ski holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sad being greedy we want to go again, 21 March, but everything seems to be the same price, or only discounted by
£50 or so. Any help would be appreciated, looking at Austria or France. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kiters, what are you looking for? A full package with flights etc or are you happy to organise your own travel? If the latter, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
would prefer a package, only because cant be a****d sorting stuff out, but open to offers! rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
21st March is pretty busy in france I think as it's the Parisian shcool holidays?

Plenty of good deals though if you look

http://alpineanswers.co.uk/deals/search?date=16&quality=&size=&order=sale_price&by=asc&with_flights=1&submit.x=45&submit.y=20
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheeers, looks like we could find something here! Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
21st March is, in general, not a busy date for UK tour operators - if you can bear to hold off a little longer I suspect a few more deals will start appearing.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kiters, how much do you want to spend??

w/c 21st March I'd be prepared to do a deal as they say!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Suggest you post this again in 3 weeks time - on the chaletsdirect.com board.

Or... http://www.ifyouski.co.uk/travel/skideals/tignes/ some half price holidays here for the week you want.

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 25-02-09 16:08; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Kiters, How many of you?

I just checekd the thomas cook site, and for that week, 2 people (half board), you can go to Neiderau for under £300 per person, or Hinterglemm, Kitzbuhel, Kaprun, Plan de Corones (Kronplatz) for under £400 per person.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
what till the week before, crystal offer catered chalets starting at £350 that come down as the week goes on, too as low as £145 which i saw for the christmas week. These are normally based in france and i've generally seen them in la plagne, les arcs, tignes and la rosiere
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts, there is just the two of us, so I am now hopeful - will be checking out the websites. Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy