Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Your perfect day...

Poster: A snowHead
So in a bid to make myself feel happy inbetween now and the next trip at the end of March I got thinking about what I enjoy most about strapping on my board and going for a razz around. But what is it that gets you lot going?

For me the perfect day would be waking up feeling fresh (rather than hungover), wandering around a chalet to see smiling faces aroudnt he breakfast table as some nice juicy bits of bacon are laid out on a plate. Follow that with coffee that's drinkable and some nice grapefruit juice, it's be a nice hour-long dump (of snow) while I get my gear on without working myself into a lather in a boot room that's not set to molten magma on the thermostat.

Then it's out of the door, preferably to find myself just a few deep breaths from the Fornet cable car in Val D'Isere, going through the turnstile to find the smiley lads and lasses taking me and my mates up the hill for a quick workout on the Mangard run. Then we'd do that circuit a few times to warm the legs then magically find ourselves at the top of Grand Rochette in La Plagne to do the big blue that runs all the way back past Plagne Villages into Plagne Centre.

Then it'd be a big baguette from the bar in the centre, a beer in B.N. Bar in Val D'Isere before I head up the chairlift to the point of Pont Du Nyon in Ls Gets. Do that as fast as possible, saying hello to all and sundry on the way down, revelling in my amazing abilities to cut through off-piste like a knife through butter.

At the bottom it's then a case of getting the choo-choo train through Les Gets to Mont Chery, only to find acres of fresh, untracked powder and clear skies giving me that awesome view over to Mt. Blanc. Then, after that, it would be the Epaulle Du Charvet in Val D'Isere (just to give myself a scare), then to the top of Fornet again to do the last run down through the trees.

After that, it'd be Irish coffees and Fischers in L'op Traken in Les Gets (with the scary, stary waiter), watching the sun set over the mountains as I know some great chef (like the one in my YSE chalet) cooks me great food and supplies and endless stream of beers and wine. All this while we listen to a random selection of choons on an iPod and we have a midnight snowball fight to see out a wonderful day....

.... oh, I forgot to say that I'd also set the world record for the longest 1080 method air off the top of Chamoisseurre!!!!!! Smile

Your turn....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
my perfect day would not include setting a ski up, fitting a boot or seeing dutch people. For the rest I would be happy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh dear Jonny luv plums, are you tired of your job? Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
dunno about the details of the day, but I know how it draws to a close.....

"Now now Angelina, don't be so greedy, there is more than enough to go around, why not let Uma have a go whilst you keep Selma and Elle company on the other side of the hot tub?"
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Bar in Val D'Isere before I head up the chairlift to the point of Pont Du Nyon in Ls Gets.

Is this a dream or can you actually get from Val to Les Gets ?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
kendadj wrote:
Quote:

Bar in Val D'Isere before I head up the chairlift to the point of Pont Du Nyon in Ls Gets.

Is this a dream or can you actually get from Val to Les Gets ?

Not unless you count the 3 hours car journey required
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kendadj, humour me Smile The fact there's a boot room that's not had the heating turned up to maximum must mean it's a dream – I don't think a boot room like that exists!!! Smile
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Guvnor, This thread needs pictures Madeye-Smiley Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bashing a Mogul field all day followed by a hot tub with Anne Widecombe Shocked
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
norris wrote:

Wake me up, thought you just said 'bashing the bishop all day over a picture of An.....' Puzzled
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dz4d1v, LOL.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Specialman wrote:
kendadj, humour me Smile The fact there's a boot room that's not had the heating turned up to maximum must mean it's a dream – I don't think a boot room like that exists!!! Smile

Consider yourself humoured in that case !
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Day with family
Full English
Skiing blue skies, fresh snow
thin and crispy pizza with nice beer
more skiing
hot tub and champers
few nibbles and more champers in front of real fire
nice tea (poss Tartiflette or steak) - vino rouge
kids to bed
more intimate time in front of fire

Repeat day
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dz4d1v wrote:
norris wrote:

Wake me up, thought you just said 'bashing the bishop all day over a picture of An.....' Puzzled

er, cancel that request for pictures. Shocked
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Boris, nice one. Give or take the odd detail, I agree.
snow conditions
norris, OK, now I'm starting to see what your signature is referring to... Shocked
snow report
had the perfect day last season .... early flight to Geneva, no delays with transfers and on the slopes in Morzine by 1 pm, a bit of boarding before dropping back in to town for a few beers to watch Wales beat Ireland and win the triple crown before heading back out for another hour or so boarding Very Happy
ski holidays
load sof snow over night.. up nout at 8 am.. crafty fag whilst waiting for the first lift to get going.. first up realise everyone else is in the resort is still fast asleep.. pound the crap out of all my fave runs, find some new ones keep going till about 11.30 brunch, beerage, back out at lunchtime when the entire resort goes to lunch.. another few hours of carnage off piste.. totally kanckered, into fave apres bar, get best seats quick snack loads more beer .. board down in the dark laughing about the kind of rubbish you only can after a damn good beer session, notice it has started snowing again and will till about 4 am .. shower dinner red wine bed by 11
snow conditions
up 10 or 11ish..mooch around eat breakfast and watch some sking on eurosprt..mooch somemore...head out to deserted mountain with fresh untracked pow everywhere except in the park..no other skiers..ski the for a few hours..then the snow all suddenly melts, it goes warm sunny and dry, i get out a nice big DH rig and hea dback up the empty mountain and ride a few hours..finish around 7..sun still out have a cold beer and a plate of ham and cheese and watch the sun go down behind the moutain..mooch..beer...dinner..mooch...beer..beer...jaegermister...sleep.
ski holidays
Apologies - some one had to post it Toofy Grin

PERFECT DAY FOR A WOMAN:

8:15 Wake up to hugs and kisses.
8:30 Weigh 5 lbs. lighter than yesterday.
8:45 Breakfast in bed, fresh squeezed orange juice and croissants.
9:15 Soothing hot bath with fragrant lilac bath oil.
10:00 Light workout at club with handsome, funny personal trainer.
10:30 Facial, manicure, shampoo, and comb out.
12:00 Lunch with best friend at an outdoor cafe.
12:45 Notice ex-boyfriend's wife, she has gained 30 lbs..
1:00 Shopping with friends.
3:00 Nap.
4:00 A dozen roses delivered by florist. Card is from a secret admirer.
4:15 Light workout at club followed by a gentle massage
5:30 Pick outfit for dinner. Primp before mirror.
7:30 Candlelight dinner for two followed by dancing.
10:00 Hot shower. Alone.
10:30 Make love.
11:00 Pillow talk, light touching and cuddling.
11:15 Fall asleep in his big, strong arms.

PERFECT DAY FOR A MAN:

6:00 Alarm.
6:15 Bjob
6:30 Massive dump while reading the sports section.
7:00 Breakfast. Filet Mignon, eggs, toast and coffee.
7:30 Limo arrives.
7:45 Bloody Mary en route to airport.
8:15 Private jet to Augusta, Georgia.
9:30 Limo to Augusta National Golf Club.
9:45 Play front nine at Augusta, finish 2 under par.
11:45 Lunch. 2 dozen oysters on the half shell. 3 Heinekens.
12:15 Bjob
12:30 Play back nine at Augusta, finish 4 under par.
2:15 Limo back to airport. Drink 2 Bombay martinis.
2:30 Private jet to Nassau, Bahamas. Nap.
3:15 Late afternoon fishing excursion with topless female crew.
4:30 Catch world record light tackle marlin-1249 lbs.
5:00 Jet back home. En route, get massage from naked supermodel.
7:00 Watch CNN Newsflash. Clinton resigns.
7:30 Dinner. Lobster appetizers, 1963 Dom Perignon, 20 Oz. New York strip.
9:00 Relax after dinner with 1789 Augler Cognac and Cohiba Cuban cigar.
10:00 Have sex with two 18 year old nymphomaniacs.
11:00 Massage and Jacuzzi.
11:45 Go to bed.
11:50 Let loose a 12 second, 4 octave fart. Watch the dog leave the room.
11:55 Laugh yourself to sleep.
ski holidays
Quote:

11:50 Let loose a 12 second, 4 octave fart. Watch the dog leave the room.
11:55 Laugh yourself to sleep.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Did it for me Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Boris, superlative!
ski holidays
Boris, Perfic! Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy