Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone familiar with Apartment Le Nants Morzine (Snow&Trek)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've provisionally booked the above for a long w/end in March. It is described as ski in/ski out but I'm slightly concerned it's a bit off the beaten track and not on a bus route. If anyone is familiar with this apartment or the area then I'd be delighted to hear your views on whether the location is OK. Thanks in advance. Brian
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stayed there in January'08 - 6 guys with self-drive cars from GVA.

Ski in/out depends on the conditions - when we were there we managed to ski down to the town centre from the appartment on the first day (IIRC there's a 20 yd uphill walk to get to the piste). But after that there wasn't so much snow so we tended to drive to the prodains cable car and take that up and ski the avoriaz sector.

It's a bit of a walk into town but we managed to walk in/out most nights despite boarding / skiing hard all day - walking back is harder as it's uphill - probably takes 20 minutes but helps to sober you up

Nice sized place, really clean and tidy - definitely met our needs, but would have been more of a PITA without wheels
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks very much for the reply Bertie - like you not so bothered about the walk in/back in the evenings but slightly concerned it could be hassel if we are wanting to get to/from the Avoriaz side and don't have wheels.

Do you know if it's on a bus route or are we potentially trudging home at the end of the day in our boots?

Cheers

Brian
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
reidb, You know they are snowHead s and if you send them a pm can put your mind at ease!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy