Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fiona Bruce stripped to her bra in a skier's restaurant - this is why

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This bizarrely-titled article by Neil English in the Mail on Sunday - A Bruce bonus in Chamonix - explains why the BBC's Fiona Bruce took nearly all her clothes off in a mountain restaurant.

In other words, it's not about Bruce Forsyth dancing on the Mont Blanc.

The gush quota in the article is remarkable. After the mandatory tour-op link in the second para the article delivers luvvie after luvvie.

It's a smooch-fest!

Please nominate your favourite quotes from this article, and maybe we can invite Neil English to take the stage for an Oscar.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The doozy for me is right at the end where he lets forth with the following: "the gift of floating through powder snow was slowly transfused into their skiing souls". Funny, to that point I thought i was reading about an employee of the BBC and her hubby learning how to not fall over off piste. Turns out to be a Zen Buddhists guide to powder...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This thread is useless without photos.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Here you go:

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/Fiona2MS1111_468x498.jpg

The seating in that restaurant is a joke, and where's the stuffed moose?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Goldsmith,

Do you have anymore detailed information on this, I mean .....

How cold was it? (points make prizes)

Before she took off her top did any younsters say "Let's have a look at the old scoreboard:"

As she took off her top did anyone say "“Nice to see you, to see you” – "Nice!"

Did Fiona say “What a lovely audience, so much better than last week!”?

Was Fiona told to put her top back on with "You don’t get anything for a pair, not in this game" ?

Were any of the following phrases also heard ....

“Didn’t they (both) do well?”

“You win a Brucie Bonus” – Woweee!

“Good game, good game”

“Don’t touch the pack, we’ll be right back”
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DB, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was in a neighbouring restaurant hoping 'Virgin' Julia Bradbury would follow (birthday) suit
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Has anyone got to the bit where Fiona puts on an avalanche balloon system (maybe after putting the rest of her kit back on)?

Quote:
... when Gavin introduced Fiona to a high-tech rucksack he required us all to carry, with a handle that you pull to inflate instantly two airbags when you are about to be engulfed by an avalanche, she said: 'Gavin, do we have to wear these? It's not that I mind wearing a rucksack but an avalanche pack is just scary. Is it really that dangerous out there?

'I don't want you orphaning my two lovely children.'

I can see her point of view there. It would be tragic for the children not to have mummy reading them the news at bedtime.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy