Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

where to go midweek to midweek

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am currently in the depths of my post JH depression and have managed to get another week off work my trip has to be midweek to midweek so I am only off for one weekend so this rules out a last minute tour operator bargain ! But I can get sleazy flights to Geneva very cheap so I need some recomendations on where to go resort wise and also possible hotels or youth hostels ??

Was thinking Mountain sun to Laplagne or possibly chamonix unless anyone can suggest something else ?

Youth hostel is absolutely fine and the cheaper the better Wink trip is being planned for mid to late march

Help & thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Morzine? We stayed at www.apexmorzine.com with non standard dates, and they are happy to do this. Have just had 5 days of pure sun and powder. 1 1/4 hours from Geneva Not sure what you call cheap, B&B at half term was £50 each, might be cheaper later in the season.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen LS, I have a friend in Les Saisies who is willing to let out his apartment mid-week if it's available for that sort of period. Don't know if it's free then - I could ask if you like. It's not this apartment, but same thing, same place.

http://www.location-appartement-lessaisies.com/descriptif.htm
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen LS, we do mid week to mid week for the exact reason of people only having one weekend away.

We have a lot of our short break clients in teh 1st telecabine within 90minutes of leaving Geneva.

Have a look at our site and let me know if we can help!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks marcellus, but although it looks lovely probably out of my price range for a second trip!

kyoto49, Morzine is an option but that was where I went on my last trip to europe in 2005 and it rained !

thankspam w, I will go and take a look ?

My hairdresser suggested Morzine or verbier hmmm to much choice and i am not even sure if I can get time off work yet !
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What about Ski Amade? - various resorts within about 1 hour from Salzburg, some mid week Ryanair flights available for £10 with no taxes from Stansted when I looked today, ie £20 return (plus the inevitable charge for checking in a bag and paying on credit card, but still relatively cheap!) Use the Ski Amade website to search for accommodation in a B & B or hotel - put in your likely dates and they will come back to you with offers. Great snow out there at the moment, several of the resorts share a bus transfer I think (check the Salzburg airport website for transfer info), or you can get train from Salzburg to eg Radstadt. We found prices in Austria very reasonable for food and drink too.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Helen LS,

I saw you message on the forum. I am trying to hook up and go for a long weekend around the 1st thursday in april, and return back on the monday. I was wanting to go to Austria, as have been to morzine 3 years on the trot, and fancied a change. Are able to go for a long weekend, or must it be a week.
London Based, buut flexible on departure.
have hooked up with people on this site before.

confident intermediate skier, experienced apres skier.37.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We do any day arrival 3, 6 and 9 day breaks in our chalet in Les Coches, Paradiski with inclusive Geneva transfers www.mountainsunltd.com/short_breaks/view/short-break . Price for three nights catered accommodation INCLUDING transfers from £89 - £229 per person (six nights pro rata).

Due to popularity of short breaks and mid week/weekend breaks we will be offering any day arrival 4 night breaks in Les Melezes, Tignes next season too - this isn't on the website yet as we're still working out the logistics, but watch this space! www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/chalet-hotel-les-melezes
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen LS, GVA is not ideal for us, but if you can fly to GRN then there are lots of options here - I spent a lot of time last spring getting lists together for the tourist office about it.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Cheers!
Natalyah
simulation rachat voiture pret automobile taux calcul credit auto
Une simulation credit auto instannee et facile ici si vous avez une voituresimulation rachat voiture pret automobile taux calcul credit auto
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy