Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just back and I have not seen a seperate report for the area. There has been significant snowfall over the past week but it has been accompanied by high winds. Piste conditions are very good indeed. Off piste, a bit mixed, below the tree line there is powder to be skied, above there is quite a mixture of wind scoured surfaces and lots of wind slab on leeward slopes. Plenty of ave's around. Driving back to Munich there was masses of snow round the Zugspitze regions.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
T Bar, we go to Ischgl in 2 weeks staying at Alpenrose. What are your own recommendations for runs (red and blue) in the area? I see the old report in the alphabetical list but you may have more current impressions which would be useful. Ave's, do you mean avalanches Shocked ?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lordjohn,

I have tried to answer on the resorts page to try and keep this to snow reports , hope it helps.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1178066#1178066
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just back from Ischgl - pretty much snowed all week. Pistes are in excellent condition, all the way back to the village - which is quite a fun run. Toofy Grin
lordjohn, the pistes are predominantly red - there are a few blues running down to Alp Trida. (We also found easy off piste here) The reds running down to Bodenalp are pretty and there is some tree skiing in that area. You can ski 36/37 which run into 1, which is an alternative run back to the village.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Excellent. Thanks to you both for this information.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anyone been here recently? If so what's the snow like and are the beginnner areas and blue runs ok? Headed there to teach (probably beginners) week after next.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
we went 3 weeks ago and all runs were perfect. The area had a lot of snow last week and it is quite high so I would think it is still great.

Avoid the closing weekend, Kylie is performing and they are expecting thousands to turn up
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stevev, do you know when the closing weekend is? I'm going second week of Easter and don't have any choice cos I'm working.

Thanks!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
2nd of may is closing weekend
http://www.ischgl.com/en-events-top_of_the_mountain_concert_mit_kylie_minogue-61.shtml

it actually says they are expecting 20,000 to a mountain top event.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy